guile-gtk-general

Proposed patches, TLA

From: Andreas Rottmann
Subject: Proposed patches, TLA
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 13:16:52 +0200

Hi!

I've tried to get my work on guile-gtk a bit more organized over the
last view days, by managing it with GNU arch/tla. I'm a new arch user,
so I'm not yet that confident with it, anyway I'll describe my setup,
in case someone is interested:

I have an working copy of guile-gobject that is both an arch checkout
and an CVS checkout. This one corresponds to the CVS trunk and the
arch branch guile-gtk--cvstrunk-0.1. I have then set up a private arch
branch (guile-gtk--rotty--0.1), which I use to hack. I can then merge
my changes (selectivly, see below) into the --cvstrunk branch and then
use a nice tool called tla-cvs-sync to commit the changes to CVS while
at the same time commiting changes that happened to CVS in the
meantime into the --cvstrunk branch.

I'll just post my arch logs here for review (almost the same info is
also in the ChangeLog:s, of course). My work is divided into
changesets, which I can merge into the --cvstrunk selectivly. The
first few changesets I'd like to see included are:

Revision: guile-gtk--rotty--0.1--patch-1
Archive: address@hidden
Creator: Andreas Rottmann <address@hidden>