guile-lib - devel branch - patch 1 of 11

From: David Pirotte
Subject: guile-lib - devel branch - patch 1 of 11
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2016 22:40:46 -0300

Hello Guilers,

I've worked a bit on the autotool chain files of guile-lib, fixed make check,
make
distckeck and added a meta/guile-lib-1.0.pc file.

I did not touched any of the source code modules, these are all admin patches so
to speak. I worked on this because I wanted to use pkg-config to check guile-lib
version users have [or not] installed for guile-gnome and guile-clutter...

Also, here [in the past I mean], make check and make distcheck never passed,
now they do pass, both for 2.0.12 and 2.1.3.

As usual, patch review welcome!

        Note: after these patches, guile-lib will install its modules in
        (%global-site-dir) [it was in $prefix/share/guile/site], and the go
files in
        (%site-ccache-dir) [their were installed next to the module files].

Unless negative feedback, I should push these within 2 weeks, merge to master
and
release Guile-Lib 0.2.3 early august.

Thanks,
David

PS:     I tried git send-email, but had a problem, I'm talking to my smtp
        provider, hope next time it's all automatic :)