Re: Two people try to get lilypond for 2.0.12, but hit a roadblock

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: Two people try to get lilypond for 2.0.12, but hit a roadblock
Date: Thu, 12 May 2016 22:55:37 +0200

Arne Babenhauserheide writes:

> I just found out that there are currently three people who try to get
> lilypond to work with guile 2.0.12, but they hit a roadblock on the
> guile-side:
>
> http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-devel/2016-04/msg00063.html

Thanks.  I recently created a patch set for LilyPond to make configure
use guile-2.0.pc/guile-2.2.pc files -- that should take care of the
configure thing.  Just sent a reply to the lilypond-devel list.

Having guile-2.0 and 2.2 play nice when installed alongside eachother
could make testing with both versions a bit easier and possibly help
this go forward a bit.

Greetings,
Jan

Freelance IT http://JoyofSource.com | AvatarĀ®  http://AvatarAcademy.nl