What is needed in guildhall to include it in Guile?

From: Arne Babenhauserheide
Subject: What is needed in guildhall to include it in Guile?
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 16:08:43 +0100

Hi,

In january there was a thread here about Guildhall with the notion

> I encourage you to hack on Guildhall to make it more usable for your
> needs.

I finished my PhD last month, so I have some freed-up time — and I would
like to use some of it to hack on Guildhall and make it ready for
inclusion in Guile.

However there’s one stumbling block: I don’t see what’s actually missing
from it. So I want to be bold and request something:

Please tell me what’s missing in Guildhall, so I can implement it.

Best wishes,
Arne

[1]: https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guile-devel/2016-01/msg00010.html

PS: I write now, because I just stumbled over a situation again, where
    I’d have loved to just have guildhall at hand by default. I wanted
    to test uptop.scm which needs guile-ssh, so I just wanted to quickly
    get guile-ssh and run the script. Yes, guix can do that. But the
    guix daemons weren’t running.