Weirdness in guile manual

From: Jan Synáček
Subject: Weirdness in guile manual
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2015 14:13:50 +0100

Hello,

I just noticed something fishy in the web version of the guile manual.
I was trying to read something about breakpoints and I came across
this page:

http://www.gnu.org/software/guile/manual/html_node/Intro-to-Breakpoints.html#Intro-to-Breakpoints

The heading says "3.4.2 Intro to Breakpoints". When I click "Up", I
get to "3.4 Debugging Features", which is correct. However, from 3.4,
there is no way to get back to 3.4.2. In fact, I didn't find a way to
get to 3.4.2 at all.. The links from 3.4 point to 3.4.1, 3.4.4 and
6.15.

Cheers,
--
Jan Synáček