guile's web - a few things

From: David Pirotte
Subject: guile's web - a few things
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 15:59:09 -0200

Hello,

Cool work, super nice site, .. thanks all!
A couple of things...:

-]      wrong guile-clutter link

                http://www.gnu.org/software/guile-gnome/clutter/

-]      GNU Guile-GTK

        Please remove it, it is unmaintained since 2007 and here is what its
page
        says

                guile-gtk has been decommissioned. See guile-gnome for current
work.

->      I actually would not list any inactive projects, there are quite a lot
of
->      inactive projects and I personally don't think it is good to list them,
->      unless in a separate section, 'For history' or 'Currently unmaintained',
 ->     imo

-]      Kisê is missing [appllication]

        Kisê
        a small and easy to use time keeping application

        Guile 2.0
        http://www.altosw.be/kise/
        GPLv3+

-]      library page:

        I wanted to suggest the library page to:

        - use 2 columns
        - a smaller font
        - not list guile version as the first item, maybe not at all:
                it takes a lot of space and this info is obviously
                listed on the project/lib own pages
        - the license in a smaller font, right justified
        - if still listed, guile version here as well
        - below the license, whether the project is active or not?

Cheers,
David