Re: New logo and website design proposal

From: Luis Felipe López Acevedo
Subject: Re: New logo and website design proposal
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 13:15:59 -0500

On 2015-10-12 08:26, address@hidden wrote:
Aleix Conchillo Flaqué <address@hidden> skribis:

I have a suggestion: would it be possible to show only one code sample in the Code examples section? The code sample would periodically switch to a new one smoothly and also the user should be able to jump from sample to sample by clicking some arrows. Something like racket-lang (but much nicer with your design!). Also, it would save some space. The code could be on the left and the explanation on the right side with the title on top of the
explanation.

I agree that it would be nice, if possible.

OTOH the current web site has the advantage of being JavaScript-free.

WDYT, Felipe?

I'm fine with Aleix suggestion. And it can be done so that the examples are shown in a descent way without the effects for people who don't use JavaScript. But I'd pass on the implementation because I don't like much using JavaScript :)

--
Luis Felipe López Acevedo
http://sirgazil.bitbucket.org/