guile-gnome: devel branch - 5 patches - Prepare 2.16.3

From: David Pirotte
Subject: guile-gnome: devel branch - 5 patches - Prepare 2.16.3
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 15:35:53 -0300

Hello,

I have pushed 5 more patches to  devel, ..., Prepare 2.16.3

        http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guile-gnome.git/?h=devel

I have also worked [quite a lot] on Guile-Gnome's web pages, please take a look
and
comments welcome!

        https://www.gnu.org/software/guile-gnome/index.html

        [ while doing this, I changed the layout, no offense to anyone here,
        [ and I kept a copy of the previous 'model', so if the new
        [ presentation is a 'problem', i can rollback:

This is you last chance to make comments, I will merge, tag and release very
soon
now.

Andy,

Could you grant me savannah project admin priviledges, I'd like to change the
savannah page itself.  Could you also send an email to ftp-upload at gnu dot
org to
authorize me, if you agree, to upload releases, thanks.

Cheers,
David