What's the status of ethreads? And the collections for server implenment

From: Nala Ginrut
Subject: What's the status of ethreads? And the collections for server implenmented with Guile
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2013 16:07:23 +0800

I've found that wip-ethreads wasn't touched for a year.
Since the server is important for my web-framework and GLOW (guile
launch on web) project, so I want to ping for the status of ethread.
And any TODO list for it? Maybe I could do some contributions.

Anyway, it's so exciting that Guile inner server is well extensible.
That means I could just add new reader/writer to the server
implementation to increase the performance. ;-)