Re: Emacs conference

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: Emacs conference
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2013 12:33:49 +0100

Hi Ivan, and happy new year!

Ivan Kanis <address@hidden> skribis:

> There will be an Emacs conference in London. It will happen in March,
> the precise date hasn't been decided yet. I know there has been work
> with Guile to support elisp. Would someone be interested in speaking
> about it?

I was secretly hoping the Guile-Emacs expert, BT Templeton, would chime
in, but I realize nobody answered.  BT is currently the only person
hacking Guile-Emacs, though others looked at the elisp compiler
front-end in the past.

So, at this point, it seems you can’t really count on Guile(-Emacs)
hackers at the conference.  :-/

Thanks,
Ludo’.