Re: thoughts on native code

From: Mark H Weaver
Subject: Re: thoughts on native code
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 12:50:52 -0500

Before anyone spends any more time on this, I want to make it clear that
although I very much appreciate Stefan's pioneering spirit, and some of
his ideas are likely to be incorporated, Stefan's work on native
compilation is an independent project of his, and is unlikely to be
merged into the official Guile.  Andy and I have been planning a
different approach.

      Mark