The future of guile-log

From: Stefan Israelsson Tampe
Subject: The future of guile-log
Date: Sun, 27 May 2012 22:31:19 +0200

Hi all,

I feel that the basic technology is now in place when it comes to guile-log.
It's future proof code base meaning that other technologies has to be in
place before tweaking it further. I know that it can handle multiple threads
and be speedy when native compilation becomes a reality. So I will from now
on focus on improving the documentation. I also plan to port over the
rack-log interface to logic programming. The current version is not too bad
when it comes to speed but will be more then 10x from what's possible. I will
let it rest on that. I did try to initiate a discussion about C closures and trampoline
framework. But feel that it's better to wait until guile get's a decent framework for
JIT and native code.

/Regards
Stefan