Re: problems evaluating code depending on version

From: Stefan Israelsson Tampe
Subject: Re: problems evaluating code depending on version
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 16:18:01 +0200

Your version works but I would like to export as well in the cond-expand e.g.

(cond-expand
 (guile-2.2
  (define-syntax-rule (fluid-let-syntax . l)
    (syntax-parametrize . l))
  (export fluid-let-syntax))

 (guile-2)

 (else (error "not supported version")))

/Stefan
On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 3:25 PM, Andy Wingo <address@hidden> wrote:
On Thu 17 May 2012 14:47, Stefan Israelsson Tampe <address@hidden> writes:

> I tried cond-expand, just to see if it worked and no
> the export clause does not fall through and the symbols are not exported.
>
> I can fix this as you say by using the new interface syntax-parameter interface
> but I'm curious how to be ably to conditionally export symbols depending on the
> guile-version!

(cond-expand
 (not guile-2.2
  (define-syntax-rule (fluid-let-syntax . l)
    (syntax-parameterize . l)))
 (else #t))

At the top level, not wrapped in (guile-stuff) :)

Andy
--
http://wingolog.org/