patch to guile to allow c-code closure interaction for logic programming

From: Stefan Israelsson Tampe
Subject: patch to guile to allow c-code closure interaction for logic programming
Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 18:07:07 +0200

Hi all,

I post here a directory of patches and code that can be used to enhance guile to interact nicely
with logic programming code written in C. I can reach very good performance using this tool
please have a look and comment on it.

To note.

It does interact with the vm code, but it will not have any impact at all with the respect to performance
or I believe crashing any other code then those using this tool.

Regards
Stefan