Associate type information to tree-il expansions

From: Stefan Israelsson Tampe
Subject: Associate type information to tree-il expansions
Date: Sat, 14 May 2011 20:57:24 +0200

Hi,

For the sake of discussion. I've tried to implement a let directive where we type the variable like

(macroexpand '(let ((A : integer 1)) A))
$2 = #<tree-il (let (A) (#{A 110}#) ((const 1)) (lexical A #{A 110}#) (integer))>

So we see how we specify a type of A as integer and that this information transfers to the tree-il
representation. The model here is to add types at the end of the record. This is a minimal try to let
you chime in to argue.

Anyway to see the code consider the patches (git diff) that follows the email.

/Stefan