Re: New feature proposal: Support C-code inline?

From: nalaginrut
Subject: Re: New feature proposal: Support C-code inline?
Date: Fri, 06 May 2011 01:04:02 +0800

hi guys. I put this project there:
git://gitorious.org/guile-inline/guile-inline.git
in case somebody needs it.
And fixed some problems. I'll fix the unsigned&pointer problem if I get
some free time.

to Leslie:

> * AOT will get you half way there.  In embedded systems it may be
> entirely suitable, but those environments are also the ones where
> whole-program compilation is possible.

Yes, I think you're correct. Maybe we won't need C-inline anymore with
AOT compiler. The "C-inline acceleration" could be a delusion in that
case.

--
GNU Powered it
GPL Protected it

HFG - NalaGinrut

--hacker key--
v4sw7CUSMhw6ln6pr8OSFck4ma9u8MLSOFw3WDXGm7g/l8Li6e7t4TNGSb8AGORTDLMen6g6RASZOGCHPa28s1MIr4p-x
 hackerkey.com
---end key---