Re: Creating a Lua roadmap

From: Mark H Weaver
Subject: Re: Creating a Lua roadmap
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 16:09:55 -0400

Phil <address@hidden> writes:
> - Missing standard library functions: math.modf

math.modf(x) could be implemented as (truncate/ x 1)

math.fmod(x,y) should be (truncate-remainder x y)

math.frexp(x) needs an implementation that works well for all types of
Scheme numbers.  I already have this in my own tree, but have not yet
submitted the patch.  I was planning to do so after 2.0.1 is released,
since it contains some non-trivial (but compatible) reworking to how
fractions and divisions are handled in numbers.c.

    Best,
     Mark