Re: guile --listen

From: Andy Wingo
Subject: Re: guile --listen
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 11:40:51 +0200

On Tue 12 Oct 2010 10:47, Thien-Thi Nguyen <address@hidden> writes:

>    [...] It would be nice to be able to make any long-running Guile
>    application hackable just with a command-line argument, though :)
>
> I think each application should make this decision individually.

Each app can, by inspecting command-line args and running things from
(system repl repl). Strictly speaking this arg is no more "dangerous" to
an app than `-e'; simply more convenient.

It is not an argument to all guile-using programs, by the way, only to
Guile itself. If you have a script, all args after the script name are
given to the app, not to Guile.

Cheers,

Andy
--