Re: Troubles with Objcode and Storing JIT Pointers

From: Noah Lavine
Subject: Re: Troubles with Objcode and Storing JIT Pointers
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 18:23:00 -0400

Hi Andy,

That sounds excellent. If I may ask, do you already have patches or a
git branch that adds this slot? If so, what are you doing about the
embedded objcode issue? (Changing the bytecode to leave room for it,
or hiding the slot in the C code?)

If not, why don't I just write that up first and submit it as a
separate patch for Guile, and then try to add JIT stuff on top of it?

Noah