Re: Missing plots for new benchmarks

From: Neil Jerram
Subject: Re: Missing plots for new benchmarks
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 00:31:48 +0000

> Hello Neil,

Hi Ludo!

> There are no plots for the new benchmarks that were added recently
> (‘structs.bm’ and ‘vlists.bm’).  Could you add them?
>
> Optionally, could you add the benchmark title to the HTML code itself so
> that they can be searched from the browser?

I've made these changes now.  I also removed the hardcoded Y axis range,
as I think it was obscuring useful information (especially now that some
of the benchmarks are notably faster than when we started collecting
these results).

Please let me know if you have any comments, or can think of further
improvements...

> It’s really pleasant to have all these plots, especially to notice that
> most of them have been going down lately.  :-)

I agree!

(BTW, I really am hoping to be more available again for Guile work
soon.  Apologies all round for my general lack of contribution
recently...)

Regards,
        Neil