elisp & guile

From: Andy Wingo
Subject: elisp & guile
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 00:13:23 +0100

Hello Daniel!

I have been most delighted, rolling around in your code. I merged it to
master, and started to poke it. It somewhat works but there are some
test suite errors, which no doubt I caused. I pushed my merge to
wip-wingo-elisp-badness.

I didn't push to master yet because I wanted the test suite to pass. But
other than that, now that Mark's patch is in, and the VM handles nil
appropriately, and Tree-IL supports optargs nicely, we should perhaps
take a crack at solving things the Right Way.

I would be happy merging an elisp branch to master, once it passes the
test suites. You might take my work-in-progress branch as a band-aid
(plaster, we say here in europe?). I would also be quite happy, in fact
happier, merging a rebased branch. As you like it. In any case I would
like to have your branch merged within 10 days, so it can be in the
release, so let's get on this.

Let me know what you think! Also please let me know if you don't have
time for this right now.

Andy
--
http://wingolog.org/