psyntax error reporting bug

From: Julian Graham
Subject: psyntax error reporting bug
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 16:58:47 -0400

Hi Guilers,

I'm no psyntax expert, but it looks like there's a minor typo in our
psyntax implementation.  In psyntax.scm, at line 1325 (in
`chi-macro'), the expression:

(syntax-violation #f "encountered raw symbol in macro output"
(source-wrap e w s mod) x)

...should read:

(syntax-violation #f "encountered raw symbol in macro output"
(source-wrap e w (wrap-subst w) mod) x)

...since `s' is not actually in scope -- which, with the former code,
generates an error that obscures the actual syntax violation.  I can
prepare a patch if people want.

Regards,
Julian