Re: i guess we're frozen & stuff

From: Mike Gran
Subject: Re: i guess we're frozen & stuff
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 08:45:45 -0700

On Fri, 2009-09-25 at 17:59 -0400, Ken Raeburn wrote:
> Today (f60e892), it can't compile i18n.c at line 799 on my Mac because
> it tries to deference scm_t_locale which points to an incomplete type.

Yeah.  I figured that would break something.  I'm trying to find a
decent solution for the problem discussed in
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guile-devel/2009-09/msg00167.html and
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?27520

> Backing up to bcccf04, it builds okay, but lots of regexp tests fail
> with "illegal byte sequence" errors.  With "make -k check", that's the
> only error reported.

This does surprise me.  I thought I had fixed that problem. Does it pass
if you replace the current test-suite/tests/regexp.test with the 1.8.x
version of the regexp test?

Thanks,

Mike