Re: trace examples broken in master

From: Neil Jerram
Subject: Re: trace examples broken in master
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 20:57:59 +0100

Julian Graham <address@hidden> writes:

> I've cleared my .cache directory and just finished doing a build from
> master.  My transcript now looks exactly like yours, except that, as
> before, there's no trace output.  Anything else I need to set up
> locally?

Not that I'm aware of!  I just tried the transcript again, with current
master; no change from what I posted before, except that the version is
now 1.9.3, and the stack count incorrect warning has gone.

One detail that I didn't say before: I'm starting Guile by running
`meta/guile -q' from the root directory of my working tree.  It's
possible, if you are starting Guile differently, that you could be
picking up either libraries or Scheme modules from outside the tree, and
hence which might not be up to date.

       Neil