Re: Performance tracking

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: Performance tracking
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 23:53:41 +0200

Hi,

This sounds like one possibility, but I think it might be inconvenient
to use that data to view how performance evolved over time.

I was thinking we could have a dedicated machine running benchmarks,
say, everyday, and publishing plots somewhere.

The machine could be one from the GCC Compile Farm; we’d need to arrange
so that nothing runs at the same time as the benchmarks.  We’d also need
to find a box that can host the plots.

Thanks,
Ludo’.