Re: GNU Guile Hackers Meeting?

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: GNU Guile Hackers Meeting?
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 00:10:21 +0200

Neil Jerram <address@hidden> writes:

> I'm afraid a whole weekend is not possible for me, as it's family
> time.  Is during the following week (24th-28th) any good for you?

Yes, on the 24th.  (I'd probably take this opportunity to walk with my
relatives in the mountains the day(s) before.)

> You'd be very welcome here.  I'm not yet sure what I can offer
> accommodation-wise - definitely a tent in the garden for a couple of
> people; possibly one bed - but in any case there are plenty of places
> to stay near here.  Plus internet, coffee... what else does one need?

Beer!  ;-)

Don't worry about the accommodation.  I'll probably be camping and Andy
appeared to have a similar plan in mind.

Then we can either meet in Lourdes or, say, in the "Ossau valley".
Would you be able to move around Lourdes?

Thanks,
Ludo'.

PS: Should we continue this discussion off-list?