Re: Build problem in guile trunk

From: Juhani Viheräkoski
Subject: Re: Build problem in guile trunk
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 16:18:37 +0300 (EEST)

On Mon, 8 Jun 2009, Andy Wingo wrote:

On Sun 07 Jun 2009 19:08, Juhani Viheräkoski <address@hidden> writes:

Guile trunk as of today seems does not build (I ran make distclean after
updating to latest version, this might explain if you do not get the
same error). This is what it chokes on, after the error message it goes
to an infinite loop:

Thanks for the report, and apologies for the breakage. I think I fixed
this last night. Can you give it another roll?

Hi,

It works now, thanks. Also performance regressions I reported earlier (I recently changed my surname, as I used to be known as Juhani Rantanen) with ctak.scm and fib.scm benchmarks seem to be fixed. Forgot to confirm that before..

--
Juhani