master failing make distcheck

From: Neil Jerram
Subject: master failing make distcheck
Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 23:18:41 +0100

I just noticed that master has been failing my overnight build for a
while, in the make distcheck step; see
http://www.ossau.uklinux.net/guile/snapshots/guile-master-20090524.log.
It looks like something to do with pkgconfig / guile-config / looking
for an uninstalled guile in the wrong place when the build dir is
different from the src dir.  I probably won't get to this for a while,
so if someone else could look into it, that would be great.

Regards,
        Neil