GC asserts and threads

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: GC asserts and threads
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2008 02:58:59 -0300

Hi there,

I'm debugging an issue here that cause the GC asserts to trigger,
with the values compared being off by one.  The problem disappears
when I compile --without-threads. The program does not explicitly
create threads

Is there any code in GUILE that would create a thread  (possibly
leading to race conditions) when there is no explicit start-thread
call in the code?  The program (lilypond) does run through the
regular GUILE boot procedure.