Continuations on Linux ia64

From: Richard Harke
Subject: Continuations on Linux ia64
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 01:18:56 -0700

I am trying to determine if continuations work properly
on linux ia64. I was working onSCM continuations on ia64
and tried to use the methods in guile but could not make them
work. i did get continuations to work but only by using some
assembly language routines. As far as i could understand from the
Itanium docs, it should not be possible otherwise. I would like to
confirnm or, if guile continuations work, to understand why.

Can anyone point me at a script for guile that will heavily
exercise continuations?

Richard Harke