Re: *still* can't compile guile 1.7

From: Neil Jerram
Subject: Re: *still* can't compile guile 1.7
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 10:55:52 +0000

Andy Wingo <address@hidden> writes:

> Hey,
>
> When compiling latest CVS on x86-64 SMP, I still cannot build. It hangs
> when snarfing docs, like so (prepare yourself):

When could you last compile CVS?

> ERROR: Bad binding (name . trap-disable) in expression (let* ((name .

Sounds unlikely to me that this is the real problem.  This could be
another symptom of whatever is underlying the (exit 42) crash that
I've reported.  (If that whatever involves memory scribbling, anyway.)

If no one has any insight today, I think we should start going
backwards through CVS to find a last-known-good point, and then review
the changes since then.

Regards,
        Neil