Re: built with SCM_DEBUG=1 lately?

From: Ken Raeburn
Subject: Re: built with SCM_DEBUG=1 lately?
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2005 02:18:43 -0400

The attached patch allows me to compile after configuring with
CPPFLAGS=-DSCM_DEBUG.  The build still dies in the snarf phase, as I
described a few days ago.

Ken

2005-07-01  Ken Raeburn  <address@hidden>

        * eval.c (s_scm_dbg_make_iloc): Fix spelling of SCM_IFRAMEMAX and
        SCM_IDISTMAX.  Cast scm_to_unsigned_integer result down to
        scm_t_bits.

        * pairs.c (scm_error_pair_access): Use scm_from_locale_string
        instead of the discouraged scm_makfrom0str.