Re: Should we distribute libltdl?

From: Bruce Korb
Subject: Re: Should we distribute libltdl?
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 17:51:02 -0800

Hi Marius,

I think this is more a question for libtool folks.
My opinion:  the more impediments to installation that there are
results in more folks deciding that it isn't worth the bother.
I really hate downloading a package only to find that there's
a bunch of other stuff to find, download and install first.

Regards, Bruce