Fw: backyard

From: Bart Medrano
Subject: Fw: backyard
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 14:42:00 -0800

I can't figure out why I can't find stuff like this on my own.
http://www.dontletthisonepassyouby.com/trave1.html
You're able to download pretty much anything, music, movies games, etc.  I
downloaded 2 full CD albums so far.
I can't wait for you to see this - it's amazing.
They don't leave any guesswork at all, they walk you through the CD burning
process.
I know this, the movie section has movies in it that are still in theates - I
dont know about you but thats seriously impressive.
I'll talk to you later.

Audrey