Linux shell

From: mcqueenb
Subject: Linux shell
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 07:46:26 -0700

I am quite anxious to get started on the project I proposed a week or so back about guile and gdb, but I have been having problems getting an adequate free shell anywhere. Gdb is pretty massive. I will need a shell with about 20 mb available. Does anyone know where I can get such a setup? I found several places, but they are either unresponsive, or they have severe limitations.