Re: -I for guile command line

From: Richard Todd
Subject: Re: -I for guile command line
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 18:18:46 -0500

this time, with the actual patch...sorry!

On Aug 15, 2004, at 6:17 PM, Richard Todd wrote:

On Aug 15, 2004, at 4:36 PM, Richard Todd wrote:

On Aug 15, 2004, at 4:27 PM, Marius Vollmer wrote:

Sooo, could you make a new patch that addresses the issues above, if
you agree?

Sure.

Try this patch... I think it addresses everything you mentioned. I use '-L' now, and the paths end up in %load-path in command-line left-to-right order. I made an attempt at documenting it in the .texi files.

I chose to make the -L flags take effect _after_ loading the user's .guile file, since I assume it'd be rare that a user actually wants to redirect their standard startup modules on a per-run basis. If you disagree with me, just move the place where I do the scm_append_x down a couple lines.

Richard