Wbenfrdncj this lit a fire under me

From: reuben cappelluti
Subject: Wbenfrdncj this lit a fire under me
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 2004 19:55:01 -0600

dykiel  poprzybijac lwa

Get The Most Popular Med.ications Now!

You can now order Vi`c`odin, V`a|ium, Xa.nax securely and discreetly.

You can get all the me,dications you need with no hassles or problems. (No
further email pls go visit our we_bpage)

P U http://tdmg.info.binaryinformation.com/abc/big/

Proctor (exceedingly angry): "So you confess that this unfortunate freshman
was carried to this frog pond and drenched? now what part did you take in
this disgraceful affair?"Soph. (meekly): "The right leg, sir."
Employee:  The stress my boss puts me under is killing me.  I have
migraines, my blood pressure is going through the roof, I can't sleep at
night, I just found out that I have an ulcer, and as long as I stay in this
job, the only question is whether I'll have a stroke or a heart attack.¡±
Friend:  So, why don't you quit?Employee:  The company has a great health
plan.
przylacz0glaca82regulujacej,ezoterycznoscprzeniesione.