Re: socket.c

From: Michael Tuexen
Subject: Re: socket.c
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 22:59:16 +0100

Rob,

thank you very much for the answer. The changes are
- adding some constants
- adding some additional system calls

So it should be clear what the are doing and should not
affect systems not supporting SCTP.

So should I code against the 1.6.4 socket.c file or the
one in the CVS? Do I have better chances to get the stuff
into 1.6.5 when coding against the 1.6.4 version?

Best regards
Michael