r5rs_pitfall.test license

From: Kevin Ryde
Subject: r5rs_pitfall.test license
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 23:52:10 +1000

I noticed r5rs_pitfall.test is missing a license statement, I guess it
just wants a copy of the usual lgpl notice.

There seems to be a lot of different people credited for the various
parts.  I hope the copyright notice saying just the FSF is right.
It's probably worth saying "Ideas by XYZ" as suggested by the gnu
maintainer guide, to separate who the coding is by and who the ideas
are by.