Re: Introspective benchmarking.

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: Introspective benchmarking.
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2002 01:01:20 -0800

   From: Rob Browning <address@hidden>
   Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 21:49:45 -0600

   I feel like it would be extremely helpful to have a set of benchmarks
   that we can run in order to help evaluate our changes.  While I'm well
   aware of the risks involved in benchmarking, I think even a moderately
   good set could provide a healthy sanity check of our efforts.

yeah it's good to get that stuff in now (while guile is slow ;-).  it
should not be put in guile-core, that's for sure...  pick a sensible
place under workbook/ and go for it (twiddle TODO for the spider).

thi