Re: Handling BUGS.

From: Marius Vollmer
Subject: Re: Handling BUGS.
Date: 23 Mar 2002 13:14:15 +0100

Thien-Thi Nguyen <address@hidden> writes:

> ok, if no one objects, i will delete devel/ from guile-core/ and move
> its contents to sibling cvs module "devel".

What about calling it "workbook" instead of "devel"?

Ohter than that, I think it is a very good idea to move devel out of
the sources into its own module.  It doesn't make sense to have it in
the branches.

> when Evan posts the BUGS exploder script (or if i stumble on some
> emacs keyboard macro, whichever happens first), we will use that to
> create devel/bugs/, one bug per file therein.

I have a slightly uneasy feeling about splitting BUGS into multiple
files.  CVS is not very good at moving or renaming files and we
wouldn't have a centralized log any more.  I don't see any problems
with just keeping all bugs in one file.