Could someone check "make check" for current stable CVS?

From: Rob Browning
Subject: Could someone check "make check" for current stable CVS?
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2002 14:21:54 -0600

I just checked in my current changes, and as it stands, here "make
check" will balloon up to 700MB and presumably eventually die.  This
only seems to happen when you run make check from an untarred "make
dist" tarfile, not when you run it from the source tree.

I may be able to work on guile late tonight, but in case not, I'd like
to get this fixed soon.  I need to release a 1.5.6 now -- 1.5.5's
syncase is broken.  I suspect that it's either related to the
syncase.scm gensym changes I made this morning, or perhaps to
pre-inst-guile.

Thanks

--
Rob Browning