Re: api differences between 1.4 and 1.6

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: api differences between 1.4 and 1.6
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 16:09:43 -0800

   From: Neil Jerram <address@hidden>
   Date: 22 Feb 2002 23:18:10 +0000

   I think you're right that a mechanism would be better than doing it
   by hand, and a database that could give the answers about QUX that
   you describe above would be amazing.  I'll have a think about how we
   could design such things.

a moderately context-aware grep works fine for xref...

   However, as it happens I've already spent a little time beginning to
   sort things manually, and it isn't going to help anyone just sitting
   on my hard disc, so I've appended it below, in case it's useful.  (It
   only covers the C changes, not Scheme.)

cool, i'll use these lists to test the script output.  the heuristics
inferred from the lists can also be applied (w/ some tuning probably) to
the scheme side of things.

thi