Re: Future of g-wrap (and guile wrappers in general).

From: Matthias Koeppe
Subject: Re: Future of g-wrap (and guile wrappers in general).
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 10:23:41 +0200

Rob Browning <address@hidden> writes:

> Matthias Koeppe <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> SWIG's Guile support has improved a lot recently.  I'd suggest you try
>> version 1.3.6.
>
> Is there any documentation for the guile support, detailing what it
> will and won't handle, and what, if any, it's limitations are, or is
> SWIGs more general documentation sufficient?

In the 1.3.6 distribution there is the file internals.html, containing
a section on special features of the Guile module.  The general SWIG
documentation also applies, but it's still a little weak; one needs to
read the old 1.1p5 documentation and the files NEW and CHANGES.  We
are currently working on bringing the documentation into a better
shape for release 1.3.7.

--
Matthias Köppe -- http://www.math.uni-magdeburg.de/~mkoeppe