TODO item

From: Martin Grabmueller
Subject: TODO item
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 23:31:53 +0200

In TODO, Rob write the following:

  - Fact-check INSTALL. (rlb: INSTALL looks pretty good to me, but can
    someone make sure that in the "Using Guile without installing it"
    section, we don't need to mention setting LTDL_LIBRARY_PATH or
    LD_LIBRARY_PATH.)

Guile runs perfectly without setting any of those variables, but it
won't be able to use the compiled SRFI modules.  Should we mention
that?  Then we should also mention that readline cannot be used
without installing.

Regards,
  'martin