Re: SRFI-1 and Guile

From: Martin Grabmueller
Subject: Re: SRFI-1 and Guile
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2001 12:34:14 +0200

> From: Dirk Herrmann <address@hidden>
> Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 20:00:59 +0200 (MEST)
>
> On Thu, 7 Jun 2001, Martin Grabmueller wrote:
>
> > I have done that and found 5 bugs in my implementation, and one bug in
> > the test suite.  Thanks again for the pointer.
>
> Can we add the test suite to guile?  (license issues...)

Sorry for following up so late...

I don't know about the license of the test suite.  In the source file
it says:

  ;;; srfi-1-tests: a test suite for procedures in the SRFI-1
  ;;; library

  ;;; John David Stone
  ;;; Department of Mathematics and Computer Science
  ;;; Grinnell College
  ;;; address@hidden

  ;;; created January 8, 1999
  ;;; last revised January 13, 1999

But nothing about copying permissions.

OTOH, it would be a lot of work to integrate the test suite to Guile's
test suite conventions.  Currently, I am not bored enough to do this :(

Regards,
  'martin