Re: Trouble with `export'.

From: Marius Vollmer
Subject: Re: Trouble with `export'.
Date: 13 Jun 2001 22:41:43 +0200

Dirk Herrmann <address@hidden> writes:

> Since words like explicit and such don't seem to fit to what I try to
> express, I will give a more detailed explanation of the issues that I have
> in mind.

Thanks!  I don't have the time now to answer this in detail, but it
sure cleared up a lot for me.

One thing that crept into my mind is that we might want to design a
model of the module system first.  Like we specify a data structure
and how it is used to find the variable for a given identifier, and
then talk about how the individual actions of the user affect this
data structure.