Re: Does someone have a Guile lib working on WinNT?

From: Bruce Korb
Subject: Re: Does someone have a Guile lib working on WinNT?
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2001 08:59:54 -0700

Martin Grabmueller wrote:
> You may want to try out the MSVC port available at the bottom of
>
> http://www.lkcc.org/~ela/
>
> I think it works on NT, too.  Note that this is a port of Guile 1.4,
> so all the new nifty stuff from CVS Guile is not included, and it was
> compiled without posix support (--disable-posix).

I can't use nifty stuff  :-).  If I do, then _my_ product becomes
tied to having the up-to-the-second Guile library around.  Occasionally,
people try to do GCC development on WinXX boxes and want to hack
on fixincludes.  Well, they can't unless this DLL works.  Thanks
for the pointer!

Regards,
        Bruce