Wow. May have fixed hobbit top-level dotted lambda bug.

From: Rob Browning
Subject: Wow. May have fixed hobbit top-level dotted lambda bug.
Date: 19 May 2001 22:31:16 -0500

I'm sitting here still surprised I might have figured it out, and that
(if I did) it was a one-line fix.

Basically hobbit was dying on top-level forms like this:

  (let ((foo (lambda (bar . baz) #t))) #t)

After some investigation and a lot of head-scratching, I think I fixed
it (though I'm checking with Tanel Tammet to make sure I DTRT).  This
fix was important because it is one of the things that has been
keeping hobbit from being able to compile all of gnucash's code.

At this point, given the (very primitive) recursive macroexpander I
whipped up last week and this hobbit fix, I may be able to make some
real progress.

We'll see :>