Re: Module system docs

From: Dirk Herrmann
Subject: Re: Module system docs
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 00:14:57 +0200 (MEST)

On 8 May 2001, Neil Jerram wrote:

>     Dirk> On 27 Apr 2001, Neil Jerram wrote:
>     >> For the module name syntax like `#/ice-9/session', which was
>     >> the old way of saying `(ice-9 session)', I think that
>     >> definitely should not be documented.
>
>     Dirk> Then, maybe, it should also become deprecated?
>
> Oh?  I'm sorry, I misunderstood; I thought that this old syntax was
> already not supported at all.  It may be, then, that we even want to
> keep this syntax as an equal partner.

Hmmm, when I replied I did not check whether the `#/ice-9/session' was
supported any more.  It does not seem to be, and probably hasn't been for
quite some time, since I never ran over it since I am using guile.

So, probably nothing has to be depreated any more.  Sorry for the
confusion.

Best regards,
Dirk Herrmann